Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Friend's Confession.

Photobucket

Ok, things happen once again with me about boysxD This guy likes me and was about to asked me out yesterday...but then what he saw changed his mind. Well I don't like him, just as a friend but he's taking this a bit toooo fast. I know I hurt him a little but w.e it's good because if he did asked me out, I will probably rejected him anyways. *sigh.
When I like someone, it doesn't turn out like the way I wanted to. oh well, I'm not going to care cause this way, things will turn out perfect. Urgh I hate when that happen to me...I don't know what to doooo!*frustrate. Im trying to avoid as much as I can but it always follow me; just like tag game with only two ppl playing. HAHAAHA
The person I think I'm starting to have this feeling for... I don't we will ever be together. First, we're both kinda busy with school stuff and we don't want to have less time+do sloppy things if we're together. Second, I don't even know if he likes me. Third, I don't want our friendship to be ruin no matter what happen. I guess being Single is my status...always.xDD
Yes! Today is going to RAIN<3333 omg the sky makes the day loong so beautiful already(: This weekend is going to do well for me even if I can't go anywhere.lol I have hw to do too>< kay I'm out, Lates!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment