Saturday, May 9, 2009

Outting weekend!

Well, not really OUTting because I'm not hanging out much or like to the movies/shopping like so yeah. Its just that I'll be out of the house much and have fun this weekend plus last night Friday:D Went to iDance last night, SO GLAD i went it was suppper GOOD. LOVE IT. Today at 6:30P.M. I'll be going to Charity Dinner at school in C-Common.(: There will be Shawn and Trinity that I known of.LOL Hope there are more ppl I know.=l hmmm TOmorrow I'm going to the carnival at school, helping hahaha. Well I can go on something for free. HEHEH, start going there around 1 something i guess and home at around 4(: WHEEEEEE, atleast my weekend doesn't sounds AS BORING as most of my other weekends. I'm happy. DEAD tired yesterday, after the final and then iDance.I fell asleep right away when i went to bed right after changing and brush my teeth after came home form the show. -______- GOOD SLEEP:D

Okay, yesterday went home from final...my dad told me that we will be getting our phone on Monday for sure this time because the company had approve the form.:D YES!FINALLY right?! I have to wait for two more days, they are now ordering my phone xD woo! I can't wait to touch and use it!It's soo pretty and cool. hehehehe. Another happy thing that happen at the end of the week is that I GOT CABLE BACK! WOOOT. ahhaha well though I can watch TV now...I don't really want to watch anymore, I rather go out and have fun and watch LIVE shows or something, hahahah it's more better. And it's good for you right?! TV too much is a NONO. AHHAHA xD OMG I need to study for Physics quiz and some Spanish and HW!!! >< TOO much school work! LOL I gotto start on those today. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment