lalala, school is in a week!!! OMG i have nothing ready for it yet..stupid bio aahhaa I procrastinate a lot! So now I'm running full speed on my hw. xD Anyhow I'm almost done with it so I'm glad. Going to Japan Town today with NHI! but she's still sleeping LOL gosh. Hope my dad's not mad or anything since it's like 11 something already. That ladyy is a sleepy head xD I woke up early today...feeling excited!! I got ready around 9 something when dad came home. Took nearly an hour for me to get ready today ahahah, hella lazy to change. I wish we can watch a movie and shop today too!! OMG Nhi have to be this late. Ticks me sometimes. still love you! I need new wadrobe! aahahah I have like half new, but the other half...i need to fill it too!
Can't wait till Tuesday, going to the beach with MK and Trishaaa and who else I dont know yet. I haven't touch water in the sun much this summer -_- two times? HAHAHAH Tan Plan has not been completed. Well hope this tuesday will be fun! I spend everything on my last week of summer...seems soo much. AYE. ID picture and schedule pick up this Thursday for me at 9:30(: Remind myself this before I go lalalaland that day hahaha.
Blogspot is kind of boring to me...I blog here once in awhile only(: So you might miss me, hahaha jkeeding.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment