Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1234!

It've been few days since I go on this. hahah busy busy! Anyways, life's great, swimming is wonderful! I made new friends:DDD &Got darker >> eewie. I now can swim a little faster, but still very slow compare to others hahaha.^^ Omg, the end of the school is year like few months away!!! im soo tired thinking about the test that im going to take... and stuff going to happen later >D urrrgh! hmm I'm thinking to take AP Bio next year, so now im studying my butt off for the pre-test next week. I'm actually interest in bio for some reason, so hope i do my best on the test!! :D
Ohkay so I went shopping the other day and decided to go buy some jeans at this jeans store. When I first walked in the store, the worker there was like "Oh sorry we don't have your size here." LOL some people are mean straight up your face. ahahah and that wasn't me! I got it from fmylife, gotcha!! :DD
Lates!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment