Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stressing Out.

Im been stressing out this whooole week. I actually studied on Saturday morning at the library for AP Bio pre test (never see myself this nerdy b4)lmao; I also studied the last three days before today for my test. OMG the test wasn't so bad but I'm really scare right now for the result tomorrow. =/ pimples are popping out my face, thats how stress I am. Tomorrow is also first meet for swimming against Silver Creek, aaaaaaaaaah I'm not ready for racing other people! xD Well hope everything would be all right/fun tomorrow and I will pass the test!(:
I have so many bruises because of swimming, it hurt!!! ahaha. I can dive now...like not hurting myself when I dive down into the water anymore; no more pain!!! :DD I hope I can still know how to dive tomorrow at the meet>> don't want to be embarrass! Today has been a good day, nothing really interest happened, like everyday; I'm wainting for it though hahah:D oh, I think I'm starting to have an eye on this guy..but not so suure about it. =/ We have swimming together and we talk(: I don't really care or going to make any moves right now I guess..eeeh. Relationship is too much work, hahaha :D I guess I'm done about my day! Lates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment