this morning, first thing that came to my mind was Ryan going camping& then urgh its SaturdayxD.mmm I'm very happy this morning(:! not cause Ryan went camping-_-, but about last night!!ahaha 3hours? at the mall with Ryan, ate Pad Thai noodles(yuuum) together, watched him DDR>> ahahah walked around , bought nothing except food/drink, and we took pictures, it was FUN:d we never really get to hang out for the whole day though, always a few hours..but yeah.(:
I did laundry today ---> tiring; cleaned my messy room (my room smell like roses now:D), after an hour cleaning up my room, it's now looking pretty ahahah. Finally talked to Ryan today(: we haven't talked for months. No rain today ): it would've been better. haha(:I applied for Great America! Finished half my hw& get ready for tomorrow. oooh! I found this website selling couple stuff, Boldloft.com;
they have soo many cute couple tshirts!! I want one now!! haha I think they're soo cute!(: hmmm my family going out tonight; my sister is out with her bf and my parent might go out later too to dinner, and left me at home alone >> Oh Well! hahaha I'll look at couple tshirts some more and drool all over my keyboard xP..keeed! I watched "A Walk to Remember" earlier, it was a nice romantic movie like "The Notebook". Read Comics on Explosm.net :D soo tired now; I want to text Ryan but don't want to disturb him from his fun with w.e he's doing right now. Today passed fast, which is a good thing I guess; hate Saturday especially when I have to stay home..cause I have to do chores>< *sigh life. Now I am looking at vintage pictures and chatting for awhile, then shower!! I can't wait for tomorrow= Joann's house + Valley Fair (I know that I'm not gonna buy anything there, hahaha) Yeah I think this is it for my day. Lates! 8D
btw, HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!
3words; 2hearts; 1kiss
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment