I had fuun today with Ryan<3 We spend only two hours or so with each other at the mall but it was Fun:D haha We had Pad Thai which was yuummy, and some cherry lemonade; and the guy there was WEIRD. AHHAHA. We took pictures, and I look oogly>< hahah. I watched Ryan played DDR today, and he's a loseer! ;D jkeed all the other guys were looking like "DAMN hes good!" :DD I'm soo happy today, Ryan's surprise for me was 12 roses!! soo sweet<3 He also bought the singing gram at school for me, haha it was pretty good. I feel bad since I only bought him JJ; I could've got moore but stupid me got tired yesterday and forget about everything. ><
mmm I have no plans for tomorrow.*sigh Ryan have camping): and we might not see each other much on break too, so I think I will bee really sad/bored hahah. (Swimming will keep my mind off him) Ryan better misses me and not go around flirting with girls+guys. :DD I'll cry if he doo.(: Well I'm so tired now; I had a lot of fuun today, the best VALENTINE of my life! There will be more days like this:D
IloveyouRyan!<3
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment