hahah my first day of swimming, tired! but it was fuun! :DD I had a cramp though -_- I stopped for the last 25 minutes to message it. I feel soo skinny now :D hahaha.
Hmmm, today was all right... one of my shoulder hurts though): I ate earlier; hot pocket, roasted butternut squash and grapes! ahahah it was yummmy. :P
Friday is tomorrow!!! :O I'm soo excited to hang out with Ryan at night :D and see his expression when he recieve my presents hhaha. I don't know if you even like itxD
lalala, I'm soo tiiired now x_x I get to see Tin today after my swimming practice(: He freaken squeezed my face hahah; oh my goal is to beat him in height! I'll be taller than him one day. hahahahxD
eeeh, I'm soo tired to type anymore, Ima stop here:D My day was GREAT! Lates!(:
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment