Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chill Day.

Today, I walked to my friend's house (Tram) around 10. It was pretty sunny. Got there in like 15 minutes, go on computer and chat to ppl for awhile. Nhi and her were doing ther own thing, LOL. We had to waited for NhiV to wake up and get ready..that woman takes forever!! >> Later we walked out the hosue to the bus station, LOL took us about 45minutes. When the bus came, we go in and waited for another 15 minutes...buses are SLOW. We get to Emall around 2:30p.m. bought tickets to watch "The Haunting in Connecticut" at 3:45p.m. pheeew! xD The movie wasn't that bad, it was pretty good actually. I laughed mostly, LOL though they have some gross part xD
After the movie, we went to Subway and got $5footlong and we shared; 2 for 4 of us. LOL we're poor that's why, so shut up! :D the sandwich was goood; omg the dude that did our sandwich was deaf and i dont like him, ticks me off! He couldn't hear what i asked him to do, so he keep on changing my sandwich...like the stuff inside. I WAS LIKE "OMG NO." liek a billion times! LMAO not really but it seems like it. We went shopping a little after at Forever21!!! LOve it. I got new slipper and a white v-neck tshirt<3 and glasses.WOOOOOHOO. My saturday was fuuun! I got home around 6:40ish today. Well now i'm just resting and aiming with ppl:D waiting for Kenneth ish.
okay Lates.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment