Thursday, April 16, 2009

What to do.

Okay, today started out like normal; i did my daily routines. Around 8 somthing i went on the computer to watch Boys over Flowers; i finished it, it was goood! Went on AIM and talk to Kenneth, Nam and Rodelle. Nam told me that Kenneth thinks I'm adorable yesterday, LOL; i was kinda cranky though. xD Weeee I'm happy:D 09 is the best year so far. Kenneeeeth puts me in his bullet on myspace...lol hmmm Today is going to be boring since I don't have any practices or anywhere to gooo. urgh.>< I'm home alone too so,...DOUPLE BORED. rescue me!!!! LMAO. Well i have hw to finish and a messy room to clean+redecorate :D I need more Hellokitty stuff for my room. I'm going to get ready for tomorrow; going with Joann to Gmall then to her house and have a sleep over:D weeee!I can't believe school is in 4days, break went by so fast..*sigh. Glad that I did so much stuff over the break, all fun stuff!! Yesterday was the best!! :D
04.15.09<333333 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment