Friday, May 1, 2009
It's been awhile.
HAHAH it's been awhile since i go on here. Well today was great, testing is over, got new tshirt form KoreanClub<3 and met new friendd. I also spot some cute guys hahahah. They're sohpmoreees! Omg sophmoreees are soo guapoes. LOL anyways, my life is good, getting better when i get my phone!!! I'll get a cphone somewhere this month! MAY yay! i cannot wait, ima text all day and night.LOL Finally the week is over, so glad bcause i can finally rest and clean my dirty look room, LOL My dad said it looks like a trashcan or something. x_x I was too busy with studying for S.T.A.R. test and other stuff. Like common, who have times to clean their room nowadays. hahaha! That was one of my New Year resolution: be clean! I guess not yet. The weather is super beautiful today, gloomy and rainy! :D LOOOVE it. well this is all i guess, i already wrote on my other one, tumblr.com soo too lazy to wrote more here xD Lates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment