Saturday, April 25, 2009

Study Day,

Okay today is a study day; I went to MLK library from around 9:30 a.m. I studied physics a little and geometry. I finished my hw though(= Only a research left to finish. Around 1 something, i went out to go to Yolicious and about to buy yogurt..but think again it's kinda rip off LOL so walked back to the library and bought a bagel with strawberry cream cheese and tea at the shop next to it. OMg it was yummmy(= and cheap cause the bagel was 1dollar, and 2.50 for the tea. The store is like Starbucks!:D Waited for my dad to pick me up while eating and talking on the phone with Nhi. Got home around 3 something cause I had to go to Target to find my mom some chocolate but turn out its out! >> Laundry when home..tiring. Ate Bibimbap sorta..for dinner(: YAY finally i bought my oil sheet thingy for my face...3 days without it...i feel like i have a tons of pimples. LMAO
Right now, I am very bored..Kenneth had gone out somewhere; we haven't talk all day ! talking to KingWinlove is very interesting ( He's my grandmaa nooow, LMAO I'm his mom though.) Need to study some more later...i have to remember most of the formulas for Geo and Phyiscs. x_x STREEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I hope I do good job on my STAR testing next week!!!

GOALS: + DO WELL on STAR TESTING
+ BRING GEO grade from a B+ to A for Summer School.
+ Turn in Job Application ASAP before Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment